Declaration of Accessibility
The Internet constitutes the largest resource supporting freedom of information today for the user community in general and for users with disabilities in particular. For that reason, we place emphasis on granting equal service to people with disabilities who use information displayed on the website, and on improving their browsing experience.
We seek to ensure that our digital services will be accessible to people with disabilities, and accordingly we have invested in the website’s ease of use for people with disabilities, to the full extent possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality, respect, comfort, and independence.
You may view our Accessibility statement in our accessibility widget as well.
USING THE EQUALWEB WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY TOOL
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibility buttons available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
WHAT ARE THE MENU ITEMS?
• Option for keyboard-based navigation
• Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
• Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
• Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
• Altered color contrast against dark background
• Altered color contrast against light background
• Adaptation for color-blind users
• Change of font for better readability
• Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
• Enlargement of display to ~200%
• Emphasizing links on the website
• Emphasizing headings on the website
• Presentation of alt text to graphics
• Declaration of accessibility
• Sending of accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility to browsing on every webpage, it may be discovered that some of webpages have not yet received or are not suitable for any available accessibility solution. We are continuing the effort to improve the website's accessibility fully possible, guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the entire population, including people with disabilities. We welcome feedback from our users. If you encountered any particular accessibility problem while browsing the website, we will be grateful for your feedback on the "Contact and Feedback" form below.
Contact and Feedback